Wednesday, August 31, 2011

See you this weekend!


With the long weekend ahead of us the possibilities are endless! I have just the thing for you if you are in either of these areas...I'll be in Colubus, OH on Saturday, September 3 and in my local area of Nashville, TN on Sunday, September 4.

Ohio folks come on out to Germain Toyota for their Pet TAILgating party on Saturday from 11 am to 3 pm. Enjoy refreshments, enter your pet in the Best Dressed Pet Contest, and more!

Nashville, let's give a great hometown showing at Toyota of Cool Springs on Sunday after church from noon to 4 pm. Not only am I based in the Nashville area, but my sponsor Pedigree is based in Franklin as well!

Both events will feature numerous pet related vendors, pets available for adoption, education on pet travel safety, my Q&A sessions, and gift bags for the first 150 people as well as door prizes from Pedigree and Kurgo.

No comments:

Post a Comment